2.16.2009

11

-this is the last image of this series that i will be posting.  The original series was a bit longer, but I feel this is a good end point for now.
  
I revisited this work from about 10 years ago in an effort to try to 're-experience' what it was like to create the work.  I am in the midst of working on a new body of work and am experimenting with ways of re-starting my creative engine.  As of this week I am shooting again and am mildly excited by the results.  I will keep you posted on the results of this process.  (beware, there are a few other series of work i will be revisiting)
Any techniques or thoughts on recovering from creative block or on jump starting a new body of work would be welcomed.  I could try them myself and/or share them with my fine art black and white class at NESOP.  By for now.   S

No comments:

Post a Comment